Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I find a caddyrack golf club organizer?

I was wondering where I might find a caddyrack golf club organizer to put in my golf bag. A list of stores, or a link would be nice. The caddyrack is a device you can strap onto your golf bag to store your irons individually.Where can I find a caddyrack golf club organizer?It's been a while since I've seen that product around. I used to buy the rack only and the rack and golf bags "wholesale" from the link below. I just looked around there and it looks like they may offer it retail now. Unfortunately, I don't carry it in my online store.



Hope the above helps. It is a really neat product! I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me!Where can I find a caddyrack golf club organizer?Go to this link and do a search for caddy rack - notice 2 words not caddy rack. You will find 3 items listed.



http://astore.amazon.com/wwwistaboutor-20/



There's a whole lot of Golfing products so you may want to look around for a while.



I found the link at http://www.itsaboutcallawaygolfclubs.com it's a pretty good site for Callaway stuff but the dude has the golf store there and I keep finding all kinds of stuff I've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment