Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I stop the wheels on my golf cart from squeaking?

My golf cart has got plastic wheels which squeak badly. I have applied loads of WD40 but it has not helped? Are there other lubricants I could use? Should I shave off something.

Thanks for any help!How do I stop the wheels on my golf cart from squeaking?Silicone is a more sitible lubricant for platic. WD40 is an old miltary lubricant WD stand for water displacement and WD40 was the 40th concoction, it is more of a rust inhibitor than a lubricant.How do I stop the wheels on my golf cart from squeaking?Apply spray lubricant to all areas where wheels turn on the axle. Any lubricant will do, in fact, FURNITURE POLISH works great too.How do I stop the wheels on my golf cart from squeaking?Try some petroleum jelly.

Silicon grease.

Light oil.



Ali T.

http//www.acegolftips.com|||Spend 40 bucks and get a new cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment