Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can i learn the basics of golf?

I want to apply to be a caddie but i don't know much about golf, and i need to know in order for them to hire me. Where can i go online to learn?How can i learn the basics of golf?I used Google's search engine and found this:



Results 1 - 10 of about 376,000 for caddie training



So key in "caddie training" and I'd even add my area (like city / state) and maybe even find a combination with local help, you never know!How can i learn the basics of golf?The easiest way to learn is to ask a few golfers who have had experience. They will tell you how to carry the bag, clean the clubs, where to stand, how to watch the ball for each player in the group where it is and how to spot it for him, the manner in holding the pin, etc. One must depend on some experience. Everything on line isn't necessarily true.

No comments:

Post a Comment