Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best wii golf game for left handers?

Could any kind soul tell me what is the best Wii golf game for left handers apart from Wii sport

I just bought Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and well it looks good but if your left handed it kind makes you wanna throw a wiibler on it.

Apart from Wii sport is there an other golf game that is kind to us lefties?What is the best wii golf game for left handers?you did make sure to buy the left-handed wii, right?What is the best wii golf game for left handers?I am left handed and am Mr. Wii at home. But, I don't play the golf on wii to improve my game. No video game will help your stokes. For the fun of it I play OutLaw Golf for Xbox, to teach me where to aim in wind.



You'll need lessons and a teacher to help your game. Golf isn't one of those sports you can go to the range and work out on your own. Tiger, Phil, even Jack still uses teachers to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment