Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I go about getting a golf scholarship?

I'm a female golf player, and neither me nor any of my family members had any experience with high school athletics prior to my freshman year of high school. Therefor, I have no idea how to go about getting recruited or anything like that. A little help? Just some pointers would be great, thanks.



SaraHow do I go about getting a golf scholarship?talk with your high school golf coach or counselor, they can probably point you in the right direction and start playing Jr. tourneys as much as possible|||First you have to be amazing at golf!!! second go talk to people at your school and thirdly play golf every single day in the summer i mean every day!!How do I go about getting a golf scholarship?I am a golfer also and you should play in competitive tournaments like in the AJGA its called and they have tournaments all around the usa and those are huge tournaments but you can play in smaller tournaments also they still show up very good to colleges|||Find colleges that have a female golf program and write them inquiring about what it will take to receive a scholarship from them. I recommend writing the coach directly.How do I go about getting a golf scholarship?inquiry the golfers in your school , you'll get the answer .

actually , your skill and effort is essential in it .

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment