Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How often are you supposed to email college golf coaches?

I am a 2011 graduate and I have many options opening up for my future college to play division 1 golf, but I don't know much about this whole recruiting system. I don't want to make it seem like I'm talking to them too much or what not, so I'm wondering, how often do players usually email/call/talk to their coaches? Do they do that even if they just shot something at their tournament the past day or something?



Any help would be very appreciated, thanks!How often are you supposed to email college golf coaches?just twice. if they have not responded maybe they are not interested. look for other ways to attract their attention like winning tournaments or being visible
  • car stereo
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment