Sunday, February 12, 2012

What should I do over the winter to stay in shape for golf?

I am 15 and a 6 handicap. I live in a climate where our golf season starts in early April. I play for the high school golf team and I have been going to an indoor driving range (Hitting off mats). Is this good enough or should I be doing more to be able to jump right back into golf.What should I do over the winter to stay in shape for golf?Working on your swing is fine during the off season. You can look online for golf specific exercises to do in the off season as well. http://www.myfit.ca/fitnessprograms/view鈥?/a>|||Yes this is what i do every year in the winter and i live in boston. When spring comes i am still sharp.

Keep doing what you are doing. By the way congrats on being a 6 handicap i am 15 and have a 14 handicap.What should I do over the winter to stay in shape for golf?The best exercises to do would be for flexibility. Also some light total body strength especially for your back.|||any indoor golf domes around?What should I do over the winter to stay in shape for golf?How about some winter lifting?|||move some place warm

No comments:

Post a Comment