Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are my chances of making the freshman golf team?

I average around 100 in 18 holes of golf, but this is usually on college level courses. I'm not very good with my driver and my putting needs a lot of work. What do you think?What are my chances of making the freshman golf team?It depends on what school you go to. Some high school teams will have an average near par, on the other end, some will have players average about 100. Ask around to see what the averages are.What are my chances of making the freshman golf team?Until you have an eurka moment your level is not there. You must practice putting chipping flop and lob shots, hitting greens with your short irons and your long irons and fairway woods, driver is hard for beginners and later easier and putter harder. Putting can be close to 50Percent of your score. Keep your play in the fairway hit the greens and don't three putt.that will take you to 85.

Get a routine that incorporates good grip, stance and alignment take back pause at the top and the down swingWhat are my chances of making the freshman golf team?No, Those scores are not good enough to play in a match on the team, maybe not even make the team. I'm playing golf for college and they told me I would have to shoot between 76 and 88 to even play in a match and their a Division 3 school|||it is great to hear!

Start your gold team , you need a lot golf equipments~



our club is firstgolfclubs

we can offer you golf equipment



freshman golf team

No comments:

Post a Comment