Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best wii golf game for left handers?

Could any kind soul tell me what is the best Wii golf game for left handers apart from Wii sport

I just bought Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and well it looks good but if your left handed it kind makes you wanna throw a wiibler on it.

Apart from Wii sport is there an other golf game that is kind to us lefties?What is the best wii golf game for left handers?Get Wii Resort. The golf game is like the one in Wii Sport, but much, much better. I'm a left hander and I love playing this game. I bought it just for the golf and haven't been disappointed.What is the best wii golf game for left handers?go play something not on the wii because the controller of any other console will not care if you're left or right handed

No comments:

Post a Comment