Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does the club selected on a Golf Simulator affect the stats of the shot?

The golf simulator at the Golf Galaxy in Austin always shows a two iron being used and the shots I hit aren't the same shape of length of the normal shots I hit. For instance, I hit an 8 iron +/- 150 and when I do it on there it says my clubhead speed is 73. This can't be correct can it?Does the club selected on a Golf Simulator affect the stats of the shot?Golf simulators are notoriously inaccurate. They don't know what club you have in your hand, and they don't detect spin of the ball. At best they can determine ball speed and ball trajectory.Does the club selected on a Golf Simulator affect the stats of the shot?As the technology is improving day by day, the golf simulators are getting more advanced. You can check these golf simulators which might detect your club also .



http://www.bogolf.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment