Thursday, January 26, 2012

McCain supporters: If Obama wins the election, will you then be rooting for him to be assassinated?

I see a lot of hatred and hostility in here towards Obama. Just wondering if you hate him that much.McCain supporters: If Obama wins the election, will you then be rooting for him to be assassinated?Hell No!!! (and im a McCain supporter)



No matter how much a preisident pisses me off I would never want him killed. Just think what this country will be if any president is to be killed, especially in these bad times. Jesus what kind of a question is this?...."rooting for him to be assasinated"...my god dear.



As any citizen, if he wins, its fair and square. This is America, people have the power of vote. And if that vote elects barack obama, well then so be it...thts just America...we should be lucky we that we atleast have a chance to put who we want in office. |||Seems to me the Obama supporters are the ones that think we owe them.McCain supporters: If Obama wins the election, will you then be rooting for him to be assassinated?I would not be happy, but I would not go and pray to God that he gets assassinated. |||I really despise the guy but would not even think of such a thing. He will assassinate his political career on his own. He wont need anyone elses help.McCain supporters: If Obama wins the election, will you then be rooting for him to be assassinated?Wow. I would hope not. This election is a big deal, but it's not that big of a deal.|||hell no. I may not want him as my president, but i sure don't wish any harm to him. geez.|||Obama won't win. Not at all.



Now, to answer your question - NO. It might come as a shock to you but conservatives and Republicans are NOT racist - they just want the better man as President - Sen. John McCain.|||No, Although I dislike Obama and know that he is not the man for the job due to his lack of experience, and his connections to terrorist. I do not wish death upon the man. For goodness sake, he has 2 daughters who love him, and I would hate to see any child go through that at their ages.





Do I feel that there are people out there who want to do him harm.....oh yes I do, there is no doubt in my mind that there are people out there that would love to go down in history as being the one who killed Obama. But I do hope for his children's sake this will not happen.



Save Obama's life, vote McCain/Palin|||Obama going to loose this election. McCain will be our new president.|||That's a pretty lame train of thought. |||David C pretty much answered this question, However Joe Biden is more scary than Obama as president. After all he wrote the MBNA bankruptcy reform bill, one of the factors causing our economic problems.|||Only skin heads and KKK will be crazy enough for plotting an assassination attempt.|||Only if you live in the backwoods. Listen to sweet home alabama, have kids with your sister and a gun rack in your truck.... and are civil war re-inactors.



Did I miss anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment