Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I discipline a service member who badmouths President Obama?

There is a policy against degrading our Commander in Chief, President Obama. What punishment should I give my troop? Should I let it go with just a warning? Should I take it up the chain of command?



He basically made racist statements like those you find on Yahoo answers from some extreme right conservatives.How can I discipline a service member who badmouths President Obama?Standard is Company grade Article 15, 3 days at half pay, restriction to post, details.



Of course, this is the C-in-C who is making as many disabled soldiers as possible pay for their own medical care, in advance. Obama is taking 80% of lump sum disability payments from disabled servive men and women, to pay for any care they might receive from the VA in the future.|||First there is no policy against degrading your Commander-in-Chief, if there were then everyone in a uniform would be in the stockade. Soldiers, Airmen, and Sailors complain about Officers in their chain of command from the bottom to the top so let that part go. As for the racist comment first you have to ask yourself some questions, would you have accepted it if the comment was about someone else and is it because you support Obama? If it is truly because you were offended with racist part of it then first address it one on one if that does not take care of the issue then you take it up with the chain of command.How can I discipline a service member who badmouths President Obama?If you don't want to involve the chain of command, can't you take it up with the EOA and let them handle this person with retraining? Otherwise, I'd probably take it up with the chain of command.|||Freedom of expression, you should let it go with a warning, and educate him of being a bigot.How can I discipline a service member who badmouths President Obama?The far-right are not honourable disciplined or patriotic.



They're racist.|||You should immediately report yourself.|||I'm far right I'm that doesn't mean your racist

The only troop you have is probably in your hand now|||Do you blame him? Let it ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment